Wednesday, May 7, 2014

UA Marbella Review

Last month I received a pair of the Under Armour Marbella athletic sunglasses to review. So far I have run in them, biked in them, gone horse back riding in them, and white water rafting in them. They are AMAZING. They stayed on my face, and even when I did drop them (they fell out of my gym bag) they didn't scratch or break.  Here is a breakdown of the pros and cons of these glasses. I had to really look for a con though.



Pros
  • They are really lightweight 
  • They don't pull on your hair - I love this aspect of them since I have really long hair and I am tender headed
  • The are really dark so the sun never bothers me when I run
  • They are durable! I have worn these running, horse back riding, and white water rafting and they are still in perfect condition.
  • They have a rubber nose grip that prevents the glasses from sliding off your face.
  • The retail for these glasses is $100 and that is a lot less than most of the athletic glasses that I have seen. 
Cons
  •  They are a little wide on my face but I have a small round face, so for most people this won't be a problem. 
Overall I ADORE these glasses, and I have been recommending them to my friends. They are affordable and are a great quality pair of athletic sunglasses.


*The UA Marbella sunglasses were provided to me at no cost by UA through the Girls Gone Sporty Blogger Network. All opinions and comments are my own. I was not compensated for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment