Monday, May 19, 2014

Haven Book 1 and 2 Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Haven is a series centered around a Haven a place where all super natural beings, Vampires, Witches, Elves, ect. are safe until recently. The first book is centered around Sam Dalcome and his friend Travis. When they discover a secret passageway and Sam Dalcome has been followed by a mysterious person.

The second novel in the series is centered around Alisa Dalcome and her role in protecting Haven and the portals to Haven.

I don't want to give too much away since it is a really good book. But I just want to stay that is it a great quality young adult novel. I love fantasy novels and the young adult ones tend to be the best in my opinion. You should check it out here!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment