They sent me this wonderful duffel bag, a Core Power towel, yoga mat, stability ball, water bottle, and SAMPLES!! Core Power has original drinks and light drinks. The original Core Power drinks come in these flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Banana.
|Nutrition Facts for Core Power Banana Flavor|
The light Core Power comes in these flavors:Chocolate and Strawberry.
|Nutrition Facts for Core Power Chocolate Light|
Core Power is a post workout recovery drink that contains real, natural milk protein. It comes ready to drink, without needing to add powder, water, or any additives.
I got to try Chocolate, Chocolate - Light, Strawberry - Light, and Banana!
- It comes ready to drink! I just put it in the fridge and drink it after my workout
- It doesn't have to be refrigerated until it is opened (Though I like to drink mine cold)
- The taste is AMAZING!
- No powdery aftertaste
- It is lactose-free, so I don't have any stomach problems after drinking it.
- A GREAT source of protein, with a good carb/protein ratio to promote muscle recovery after workouts
- They do tend to be on the more expensive side, but they are available on amazon (with free shipping for prime members)
- They don't have a light version for the banana flavor (which is my favorite)
I love the fact that the Core Power come ready to drink. No mixer cups, or blenders necessary! Plus you never get that chalky taste that come with your average powder protein drinks.
Overall, Core Power gets my stamp of approval! Enter below to get a sample of Core Power and then hop on over to the other giveaways in the Linky below!
Disclosure : Core Power provided me with the samples free of charge for review. My opinions are my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway