Monday, May 19, 2014

English Sombrero Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The English Sombrero is a book that follows Don Simmons as he makes his journey into the running world. He went from selling cars to taking a year off of his day job to start running.

This book is hilarious and a great read! I read it before bed and it was hard to put done.

As someone who has struggled with weight issues all my life this book spoke to me. Everyday you just have to get up and get out there just as Don did. I personally don't smoke but Don struggled with this as well and if you are looking for a motivational book where someone faces the same struggles as you this book is for you! It can be hard to keep up with your journey as you face road blocks but you need to keep with it.

Be sure to check out this book when you have a chance. The comedy, motivation, and inspiration will help you out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment